Friday 22 June 2012

Neon pink pompons for Matilda



My favourite little Matilda turned four yesterday, and I made her a present in her favourite colour: pink. (And as I'm sure you could have guessed, I had to make it neon pink because, well... as we have already assessed the other day, I'm completely obsessed!).
I bought a cute little belt which I coupled with a simple white t-shirt and a matching pompon broach and hairclip that I made for her. The pompons are so easy (and fun) to make! I've been using this technique ever since i saw it on Creature Comforts; it works perfectly.


P.S. Just in case you didn't believe my obsession with neon, go check out my toe nails,
candles, striped top, necklace, garland, and tea towel. Aarg!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...